#8 NETFLIX GIVEAWAY x5 Profiles ( 2 Screens Remaining )

Sagarmatha

#8 NETFLIX GIVEAWAY x5 Profiles ( COMPLETED )

Share your Best and Worst day of your Life in Short

I will pickup Random 5 Winners  which I feel the best.

Rules

Comment only Once

Those who have already netflix please don't Participate

Edited by Vulture
Choosing Winners of Games
  • Love 4
  • Wow 1

The worst day of my life was when I learned that someone I trusted was cheating on me. I became really insecure to the point that I see myself undeserving of love and joy. On the other hand, when I decided to let go and cut off that person who took away my peace and joy that I deserve to have I started to see my worth as a person and realized that I need to love myself first so that no one can take away the joy that I have within myself. I was so proud of that day because I became the bravest version of myself so I can say that it was the best day of my life.... so far. 

Pinaka worst na nangyari sa buhay ko iniwan ako ng sking nanay 1year old palang ako at yung stepmom ko hindi ako tinuring na anak.  Ngayon ang pinaka best of the best na nagyati sa buhay ko is ung nag ka baby ko at never ko ipaparanas sakanya ang nangyati saakin

Edited by KimMago

Worst day = Natatae during exam sa law school. 1 hour lang exam pero daming sasagutin. Doble nasa isip, mind control and muscle control para di makatae habang nag-iisip ng isasagot sa pamatay na tanong Judge.

Best day = Nakapasa exam. Chamba dahil sa tae.

15 hours ago, iT3rrorist said:

I always look for netflix but at the end ,,,

Do participate,may be you will get this time

2 hours ago, renndall said:

thank you for sharing ❤️

Welcome friend

3 hours ago, Skipper said:

Worst day = Natatae during exam sa law school. 1 hour lang exam pero daming sasagutin. Doble nasa isip, mind control and muscle control para di makatae habang nag-iisip ng isasagot sa pamatay na tanong Judge.

Best day = Nakapasa exam. Chamba dahil sa tae.

Great. Congrats

• Love 1