(COMPLETED) Survival of the Fittest: Win a Solo Netflix Account+Spotify+Load

Cosmic

WINNER: @Aviatrix

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!

This Game will have a few stages for you to win. When only 1 survivor is left, he/she will get the prizes.

Prizes:

- 1 Netflix Solo Account

- 1 Spotify Family Premium Account 

- 100 Pesos Load (Smart/Globe)

How to join: (10 Members Only)

- Comment "I volunteer" 

- I will then invite you to a Club where I will post the set of questions. 

- If you answer 1 question correctly, you will move on to the Next Stage.

- The number of questions will DECREASE so the number of survivors will also decrease. 

- Those who will not get to the Next Stages will be kicked out from the Club. The game continues until 1 survivor is left.

Eligible members:

- Preferrably those who did not win in active Netflix Groups. (So the new members can have their chance to win)

- Previous winners are welcome but I will prioritize new members without Netflix Account yet.

95759742_unnamed(1).jpg.6f5a6867019edc7e47f9c1056b9cc76a.jpg

• Love 2

5 minutes ago, Geraldine said:

Ok lang po ba sinalihan ko lahat ng games?

Oo okay lang yun. Basta basahin mo kung pwede kang sumali. Meron kasing games na di na pwede sumali pag nanalo na recently. Meron din naman na games para sa lahat naman pwede. :)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Maegan24 said:

Oo okay lang yun. Basta basahin mo kung pwede kang sumali. Meron kasing games na di na pwede sumali pag nanalo na recently. Meron din naman na games para sa lahat naman pwede. :)

Ok po sinalihan ko na po lahat ng games ?