Jump to content

Free Netflix For BenLotus Members - Windows Only - Cookie Method - Updated DAILY


Recommended Posts

Hello

If you need to watch something quick while waiting to be a winner in our forums games. I am making this topic to provide you instant access to Netflix. But Only members who are using Windows will be able to use this. If you want to use your Smart TV, I suggest you to join our forums games to win access to Netflix.

1. You need to add an Extension called J2TEAM Cookies to your google Chrome. Using Google Chrome Browser, go to this link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/j2team-cookies/okpidcojinmlaakglciglbpcpajaibco?hl=en

2. Once the extension is active in Google Chrome Browser, go to Netflix.com, and then click on the cookies extension you just added as shown on the screenshot and then click Import. 

chrome-04-02-2020-68u.png.de3f3a9a30014a9e5fc1faf980593713.png

 

3. Import the cookies file that is provided here in attachment on this post.

4. Do not change any information. Do not add any profile or remove any profile. Doing so will cause the cookie to expired. 

 

I will be actively monitoring this thread to make sure the cookies does not expired.

You must reply to this topic to see the cookie.

Updated April 4 2020

This is the hidden content, please

[email protected]

Do not change the Profile Info. Changing the Profile Info Causing the cookies to stop working. Leave it as Profile 1, Profile 2, Profile 3, Profile 4, Profile 5. Just Pick.chrome-04-03-2020-CYM.png

 

 

benlotus15.txt

  • Love 20
  • Thanks 4
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, taym3 said:

boss ayaw nya po.. :(

Ano ang naranasan mong problema? Anong sabi? Gumagana sa akin. -

Ganito gawin mo para sure. 

First clear mo history mo para mawala pati yung cache ng OLD cookies ng Netflix. Tapos, punta ka sa Netflix.com, tapos import mo lang yung cookie.

 

Kaka try ko lang, gumana naman eh.

chrome-04-02-2020-nGc.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Hero said:

Ano ang naranasan mong problema? Anong sabi? Gumagana sa akin. -

Ganito gawin mo para sure. 

First clear mo history mo para mawala pati yung cache ng OLD cookies ng Netflix. Tapos, punta ka sa Netflix.com, tapos import mo lang yung cookie.

thank you po..working na..ask ko lng po bwt dun sa make a phrase na game, nanalo po ako dun, kelan po b maibibigay? :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, taym3 said:

thank you po..working na..ask ko lng po bwt dun sa make a phrase na game, nanalo po ako dun, kelan po b maibibigay? :)

Kapag complete na ata ang Group C? Or pwede na isend sayo ang account... Let me check, sorry fault ko. :D

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, emjey23 said:

3. Import the cookies file that is provided here in attachment on this post. 

san ba nakikita ang ATTACHMENT ON THIS POST hinde ko kasi makita e?

Makikita mo na yun since nagreply ka na sa post. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Hero said:

Hello

If you need to watch something quick while waiting to be a winner in our forums games. I am making this topic to provide you instant access to Netflix. But Only members who are using Windows will be able to use this. If you want to use your Smart TV, I suggest you to join our forums games to win access to Netflix.

1. You need to add an Extension called J2TEAM Cookies to your google Chrome. Using Google Chrome Browser, go to this link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/j2team-cookies/okpidcojinmlaakglciglbpcpajaibco?hl=en

2. Once the extension is active in Google Chrome Browser, go to Netflix.com, and then click on the cookies extension you just added as shown on the screenshot and then click Import. 

chrome-04-02-2020-68u.png.de3f3a9a30014a9e5fc1faf980593713.png

 

3. Import the cookies file that is provided here in attachment on this post.

4. Do not change any information. Do not add any profile or remove any profile. Doing so will cause the cookie to expired. 

 

I will be actively monitoring this thread to make sure the cookies does not expired.

Reply to this topic for the COOKIE!

 

Hidden Content
You'll Be Able To See The Hidden Content Once You Reply To This Topic

 

Sana ok pa

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.