BCASH Giveaway #26: Wheel of Names (3 Winners of 20 Pesos)

Cosmic

BCASH GIVEAWAY #26

Who can join?

- Members with atleast 50 forum posts.

FIRST 25 MEMBERS ONLY

This is the hidden content, please

Instructions:

- React ? to this post.

- Comment down:

- a screenshot of your Benlotus Profile

- include a reason why you joined the Benlotus family.

- FIRST 25 MEMBERS ONLY

Prize:

-  20 pesos BCASH each winner

RULES: 

• Edited comments are not allowed and will be considered INVALID.

WINNERS:

BCASH SHOP:

https://forums.benlotus.com/membersshop/

BCASH INFO:

• Love 15

• Cosmic changed the title to BCASH Giveaway #26: Wheel of Names (3 Winners of 20 Pesos)

The reason why ill join to benlotus family to para magkaruon ng bagong kaibigan at maka kuha ng lates movies..

At syempre matuto din ako sa mga bagay na hindi ko alam . Na dito ko lang nalaman na pwede pag kuhaan 

Like maka kuha ng free premium account, like netflix, spotify ,chrunchyroll etc.

Nag papasalamat ako sa mga ADMIN dito dahil ginawa nila itong Benlotus family para ma share yong mga bagay bagay na inyong lalaman.

Screenshot_20220614_183819.jpg

• Love 1

Simple lang po ang rason kung bakit ako sumali. Dahil gusto ko matuto ng mga bagay bagay na pwedeng makuha dito ng libre at maraming pa giveaways dito at saka napansin ko lang wala pa po akong na encounter na toxic dito lahat mababait lalo na mga admin at syempre lalo na kayo po Mam Cosmic ?. Napaka friendly ng mga members at madaming libre na kaalaman. More power po sa Benlotus at sa inyong Lahat?. Maraming Salamat po.

IMG_20220614_192521.jpg

• Love 1

image.png.29741fe164e5b857e710ecff0b386159.png

I joined the forum to obtain information I cannot get elsewhere.  I am grateful there are a lot of smart generous members that are willing to share their knowledge and provide useful applications.   I hope all members continue to read and follow the rules so this site remains open.  Thank you so much.

• Love 1

I was finding premium accounts and ways on how to create premium accounts. Then while browsing on Facebook, I saw this forum called BenLotus. I found it interesting, which is why I stayed and it's really worth joining the forum.

Screenshot_2022-06-15-11-28-35-18.jpg

• Love 1

image.png.31310a3e466032d3e5a71e7ec117fef4.png

Hello I'm broofi and i joined this forum mainly to get access to premium accounts for free.. and I'm glad that i got many opportunities just being a memeber of benlotus family..

Long live Benlotus Family 

• Love 1