Wilburine

RETRIEVE (BANNED/DISABLED) ACCOUNT ON FACEBOOK

Hello Guys, I badly needed your help. May nakaka alam ba pano e bypass para ma retrieve ko ulit yung facebook account ko? Needed ko kasi facebook account ko for my little business and important contacts ko and files nandun rin naka save sa facebook ko. My account is temporarily disabled for more than a month now 😢. I already tried possible solutions but di ko parin ma retrieve. Tama naman yung password na ininput ko. But everytime e click ko yung Getstarted, it will proceed to something went wrong.. Please see attached file.. Sana matulungan nyo ko sa mga techy at sa mga programmer dito.. 

Salamat po!!!

facebook account.png

i think you can try to appeal to facebook and submit docs like gov't ID or other docs that can prove that you own that account

try to give as much info. to facebook directly and they might  consider re-instating your account

On 11/15/2020 at 12:43 PM, yesyesyo said:

i think you can try to appeal to facebook and submit docs like gov't ID or other docs that can prove that you own that account

try to give as much info. to facebook directly and they might  consider re-instating your account

Already did that and when I'm about to submit the request, it will redirect me to login page.. 😢