Thanks lods for sharing. 

1 hour ago, MIKASA said:

Salamat Master @Tzuyu

Welcome master ♥️

29 minutes ago, KHAN3210 said:

Salamat po ❤️ . Keep sharing

Its Disney+Hotstar VIP Account . Not a Disney+Hotstar Premium Account

Both type of account are different

Thanks for the info, I'm sorry for the mistake haha may i know what's the difference between them?

4 minutes ago, Cargo said:

Salamat ditoo, keep sharing po

You're welcome po mfa lods

1 hour ago, Tzuyu said:

Thanks for the info, I'm sorry for the mistake haha may i know what's the difference between them?

You cannot watch premium movies or series in a VIP Account. Also, VIP account do not provide all languages in a video. For example, In premium videos, You need Premium subscription to watch it in English language

5 minutes ago, KHAN3210 said:

You cannot watch premium movies or series in a VIP Account. Also, VIP account do not provide all languages in a video. For example, In premium videos, You need Premium subscription to watch it in English language

ohhhh, okay. thanks for informing me on the difference between two. sorry for the misinformation about the account awhile ago. i didn't know about the vip account. the're a huge difference between the two subscription.

• Love 1

Just now, Tzuyu said:

ohhhh, okay. thanks for informing me on the difference between two. sorry for the misinformation about the account awhile ago. i didn't know about the vip account. the're a huge difference between the two subscription.

No problem ?. Btw thanks that you shared a single working Account. Otherwise a lot of time wasted to find a working Account among 100/200 Accounts

48 minutes ago, KHAN3210 said:

No problem ?. Btw thanks that you shared a single working Account. Otherwise a lot of time wasted to find a working Account among 100/200 Accounts

You're welcome ? yeaah, it's hard to check every single one of those accounts in the thrownbins manually.

• Oranek locked this topic