RCBC’s Diskartech Reaches 1 Million Downloads

Swift

Experience the country's 1st Taglish super app. Simple at sakto sa bawat madiskarteng Pinoy. May telemedicine pa! I-download ang app sa diskartech.ph at i-verify ang account gamit ang invite code ko na AARB6142 .

DiskarTech, powered by Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC), has reached one million downloads just 38 days from its market launch. It was also 

This is the hidden content, please
 amongst mobile apps in the country by Google Play Store and Apple Store and has now since moved to first place.

DiskarTech said it recorded 1.3 downloads per second last week when it reached 100,000 daily downloads in late July.

Its monthly active user (MAU) rate was recorded at over 70%, which is apparently higher than the industry average of 10% to 20%. MAU is among the key performance indicators that measures customers doing at least one revenue-generating transaction in a 30-day period.

The highest recorded transactions on the app are account deposits done through agent partners. The app also has a gamified savings feature called #BuhayGinhawa that encourages this habit among its users.

Aside from the surge in downloads, DiskarTech also observed high engagement rate on its social media channels as well as an average of 100,000 visits per day on its website.

Most DiskarTech users are young adults outside of Metro Manila. Account holders aged 21 to 30 comprise 60%, followed by those between 31 and 40 years old at 25%.

Eugene S. Acevedo

Eugene S. Acevedo

“This milestone during this pandemic proves that more Filipinos are looking at digital alternatives that best understands their needs and addresses their pain points. The use of conversational Taglish was a winner to ensure quick understanding of banking and financial concepts and processes. Our aim is to educate, engage, and empower each Filipino,”

said Eugene S. Acevedo, President and CEO of RCBC.

Lito Villanueva

Lito Villanueva

“Strategic and sustainable ecosystem building is key in driving speed and scale in terms of customer adoption, targeting millions of unbanked and underserved Filipinos,”

said Lito Villanueva, Executive Vice President and Chief Innovation and Inclusion Officer of RCBC.

by Fintechnews Philippines August 12, 2020

Experience the country's 1st Taglish super app. Simple at sakto sa bawat madiskarteng Pinoy. May telemedicine pa! I-download ang app sa diskartech.ph at i-verify ang account gamit ang invite code ko na AARB6142 .