End of service US BUSINESS PAYPAL.

NellMcode

31 minutes ago, akshsha said:

Can I ask Why you'll pay that much amount for the small task?

Try to do it and you'll see. It's almost impossible to make :)
It's fast step, but paypal is very strict, You may try up to 30 times, and only 1 success. Is that a small task? :D

3 hours ago, akshsha said:

Can I ask Why you'll pay that much amount for the small task?

Im not paying that much if it is easy to do. you can try it bro. why not! maybe you are the first who will be success to sign up.  

3 hours ago, JiroDavid said:

Try to do it and you'll see. It's almost impossible to make :)
It's fast step, but paypal is very strict, You may try up to 30 times, and only 1 success. Is that a small task? :D

Maybe I tried about 20 times but I always failed.

I tried to sign up with different info's.

I also use RDP and VPN to change ip but its always the same.

ALWAYS FAILED TO SIGN UP

Edited by NellMcode

• 2 years later...

bloggers, content creators, and avid readers to engage in lively discussions and exchange thoughts on a wide range of topics related to blog comments.

Here at [Keywords for Blog Comments] Forum, we understand the importance of effective and engaging comments on blog posts. We recognize that blog comments play a vital role in fostering connections, building communities, and promoting meaningful conversations. This forum serves as a hub where we can explore various aspects of blog commenting and share our insights, experiences, and tips.

This is the hidden content, please

Whether you're a seasoned blogger looking to enhance your comment section or a reader seeking to leave impactful and thoughtful comments, this forum offers a wealth of knowledge and resources to help you achieve your goals. From discussing the best practices for writing compelling comments to exploring strategies for increasing engagement, we cover it all.

Our vibrant community comprises bloggers and comment enthusiasts from diverse backgrounds and niches. We encourage friendly and respectful interactions, where everyone's opinions are valued and appreciated. Share your experiences, ask questions, and gain valuable feedback from fellow members who are equally passionate about improving their commenting skills.

Stay updated with the latest trends and techniques in blog commenting through our informative threads, expert advice, and shared experiences. Connect with like-minded individuals, forge new friendships, and expand your network in the exciting world of blog commenting.

So, whether you're looking to learn, share, or simply engage in interesting conversations about blog comments, the [Keywords for Blog Comments] Forum is the place to be. Join us today and become a part of a community dedicated to enhancing the impact and value of blog comments. Together, let's unlock the potential of effective and meaningful interactions in the blogosphere!