11/20/20: Quizlet: Learn Languages & Vocab with Flashcards v5.6 (Premium)

Oranek

quizlet-learn-languages-vocab-with-flash

Quizlet is the easiest way to practice and master what you’re learning. Create your own flashcards and study sets or choose from millions created by other students — it’s up to you. More than 30 million students study with Quizlet each month because it’s the leading education and flashcard app that makes studying languages, history, vocab and science simple and effective. And it’s free!

With Quizlet you can:
– Get test-day ready with Learn
– Put your memory to the test with Write
– Race against the clock in a game of Match
– Share flashcards with classmates (if you’re a student) or your students (if you’re a teacher)
– Listen to your material pronounced correctly in 18 languages
– Enhance your studying with custom images and audio

Whether you’re doing standardized test prep for big exams like the SAT or ACT, studying for an upcoming midterm or test in school or learning new concepts, Quizlet’s learning app can help you learn with confidence. Use the Quizlet learning app for any subject, including vocabulary, biology, chemistry, social studies, AP, GRE and more. Learn foreign languages more effectively with study modes that allow you to memorize vocabulary, learn pronunciation and test yourself in more than 18 foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German and Chinese.

Upgrade to Quizlet Go to unlock ad-free studying, Night Theme and offline access or get Quizlet Plus for all that AND image uploading, an unlimited number of classes and even more premium features on the Quizlet website. Quizlet Plus is available free for 7 days, so it’s easy to try before you buy to make sure it helps you pass your test, finish your homework, speed through a problem set or learn new vocabulary.

If you enjoy the app, please leave a review. It means a lot!

What's New in v5.6 (Premium)

- We’ve fixed some performance issues so studying should be even smoother.

- Have feedback? Email us at [email protected], tweet us at @quizlet or check out our Instagram @quizlet too!
- Love Quizlet? Why not leave us a review! ?

- MOD Features -

Spoiler

● Premium features unlocked

➡ CPU architecture: Universal

● Debug Info removed

Download Link

Spoiler

This is the hidden content, please

thanks-gif.gif?resize=439,51&ssl=1

• Love 3
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Oranek changed the title to 09/13/20: Quizlet: Learn Languages & Vocab with Flashcards v5.2 (Premium)
1 minute ago, Msfelty said:

Help me din po, I need quizlet, chegg, coursehero for my class :(

just download the Quizlet App because it is premium, no need for a premium account, as long as you just create your own account and it will also be premium when you log in there app

3 minutes ago, Msfelty said:

I cant download it using the link :(

why? just click the download link and below you click I'm not a robot then answer after you finish, click the create download link so you can go to the main link and so you can download the app

1 minute ago, Msfelty said:

Already download it. Thanks for your instruction. Do i need to log in?

Yes it's recommended ?? you just create an account and it will be premium as well, you don't have to pay anything it just became your premium account because of that app

• Oranek changed the title to 11/20/20: Quizlet: Learn Languages & Vocab with Flashcards v5.6 (Premium)
  • 3 months later...