What is LifetimeStream and How to join the LifetimeStream Section of BenLotus

JiroDavid

Sir Hero.Im a temporary lifetimestreamer until December..Sana makaavail ako ng permanent membership pagkatapos ng pagkatemporary ko..

How about spotify sir Hero..kasali din ba yan sa lifetimestream permanent membership?

Edited by clarkatillo

Netflix account lang po. At matagalan na po yun. Yung talagang never ka na ulit mag bayad sa Netflix account basta kung May Netflix pa. Kasi po maglalagay pa kami ng mga ibang service Sa subscription forum at Iba po service. 

Maglalagay kami ng Hulu Plus at Amazon Prime videos section soon. Pero parehas silang May entrance fee pero mas mura.

or pwede lang din mag join sa forums games para maka pasok. Mag post pa kami ng maraming games sa forums later. Naghahanap kasi kami ng isang tao Para mag post ng games ngayon.

• Love 3

Yan matagal ko na inaantay yan yung amazon prime at HULU. Nag post nako dati nyan about amazon prime nabura kasama nung dati kong accnt nung nagka trouble yung page. Looking forward sa mga offers na yan. Salamat boss @Hero :D???

16 hours ago, RDZ said:

Yan matagal ko na inaantay yan yung amazon prime at HULU. Nag post nako dati nyan about amazon prime nabura kasama nung dati kong accnt nung nagka trouble yung page. Looking forward sa mga offers na yan. Salamat boss @Hero :D???

sayang yung HULU nabura pa..

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 30/08/2018 at 2:09 AM, Hero said:

Hello everyone.

This is Hero, also known as Dan in the LifetimeStream community.

If you noticed, we have a section in this forums called LifetimeStream. Many people have asked how to join this part of the forums and what's in there. If you want to know more about this, read on.

LifetimeStream is a member based subscription service that was created in 2012. Ben and I ran this service since then. We have more than 300 members by the end of 2013, but slowly reducing our members to only about 70. Why? Because we actively removed members who changed the password to our premium accounts in the LifetimeStream section. The method we used to remove members will not be disclosed here for obvious reason.

When you become a member of LifetimeStream, you will have access to premium Netflix accounts on demand. Meaning, you don't have to ask me for a premium account. It will always be available for you. All accounts in the LifetimeStream section are working. The only strict rule we have for a LifetimeStream member is, never change password to the accounts. If you are caught changing the password, you will be removed from this section without warning.

If you noticed, our accounts are created by us, all email of the accounts are ending in @e.benlotus.com - Our accounts are not hacked, and never stolen from anyone. It is being created everyday to serve BenLotus members for free.

We did not accept new members for LifetimeStream since 2015. The only way to join since then was to join forums games. However, we are now accepting new members. So if you are interested today, you can join. Once you're a member, you'll be a member indefinitely unless you changed the password to one of the account.

Remember, the only reason we don't add a lot of members at the same time is to avoid people from changing the password. And also, old members never change password based on our experience. So if the accounts' password are changed, we always suspected new members.

What's in the LifetimeStream Section?

Premium Netflix Accounts (Posted by Groups)

Method to Join

Pay The Fee of $20.00 or ₱1000 php (Permanent Membership)

or

Join Forum Games (Temporary Membership)

(By joining forum games or contributing to the forums, you'll be able to join the LifetimeStream section for free, but only temporary)

Temporary can be 1 month to 3 months.

What if you want to join now?

We accept PayPal if you are not from the Philippines. Contact me so I can provide a page for you to make the payment.

If you are from the Philippines, you must contact me to setup payment via Globe Gcash, Smart Money, or other Methods.

Or wait for a forum game ^^ :)

If you sent me a PM about joining LifetimeStream, please reply to this thread first about it since I have 100 of PMs, that way I'll know what to look for.

Sir I want to join po in LifetimeStream.

• 2 months later...
On 3/20/2019 at 8:31 PM, Str1k3eur3ka015734 said:

i want to be a permanent member...paypal mode of payment ko sana if given the chance...salamat

Please send @Hero a PM to make a Payment. Hero is been busy with his work that's why he isn't here right now.

• 5 months later...