Problem

Ajnsv

Question

5 answers to this question

Hi! If your netflix expires, then you can no longer use that account unless it's renewed. Also if you won in all 4 giveaways, you should only be a winner in one so I guess you have to let go of the remaining 3 slots you've won and give that chance to others. What will happen is that you will use another account, of which you have won in order to enjoy watching in netflix again :) Hope it helps ?

3 minutes ago, LeeEunbi said:

Hi! If your netflix expires, then you can no longer use that account unless it's renewed. Also if you won in all 4 giveaways, you should only be a winner in one so I guess you have to let go of the remaining 3 slots you've won and give that chance to others. What will happen is that you will use another account, of which you have won in order to enjoy watching in netflix again :) Hope it helps ?

it's some what helps i thought that if i won in 4 giveaways i may be banned thanks for your reply mam

Just now, Ajnsv said:

it's some what helps i thought that if i won in 4 giveaways i may be banned thanks for your reply mam

oh yeah not sure bout that but just notify the host that you've already won a slot in other games so that you won't be misunderstood 

11 minutes ago, LeeEunbi said:

Sana all english. Hahah

• Haha 2